PS Series “Point Source” Coaxials: Our top of the line coaxials are available in 6.5”, 5 x 7” and 6 x 9”. Cone bodies consist of a very lightweight Glass Fiber material that reacts extremely fast and produces an excellent low-frequency response. The tweeters are Neodymium with soft-domes located at the base of the cone-body, hence the name “Point Source”. Imaging is greatly improved over standard post-mount assemblies. Power handling is strong at 75 to 100 watts. These are our flagship Coaxials and we challenge you to find a better sounding speaker in this price-range.
LS Series Coaxials: After tremendous amounts of testing and comparing we challenge you to find a better sounding coaxial in this price range. This series of coaxials will impress even the most discerning listener. Available in 4”, 5.25”, 6.5” 5×7 and 6×9. Rated up to 50 watts. Turn up the volume and feel the rich sounding bass and detailed mids and highs.
Showing all 8 results
- 6.5” Glass Fiber Coaxial Speaker set
- 20mm Pole-mounted tweeter – Point Source
- Santoprene rubber Surround.
- Mylar capacitor on the tweeter
- ferrite magnet
- Power handling: 100 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 22Khz
- Voice Coil: 4 ohm, 1.25” Copper with aluminum former
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Mounting Depth: 2.25”
- Point Source Coaxials are available in 6.5”, 5”x7” and 6”x9”.
- Cone bodies consist of a very lightweight glass fiber material that is extremely fast and produces an excellent low frequency response. The tweeters are neodymium soft domes located at the base of the cone body, hence the name “Point Source”.
- Imaging is greatly improved over standard post mount assemblies.
- Power handling is strong at 75 to to 100 watts.