- 10″ polypropylene cone-body
- 3” Kapton voice coil with a 1.25″ winding length. Nomex reinforced collar for superior heat insulation
- 8” Nomex flat-spider suspension provides symmetrical control of the voice coil throughout its excursion thus improving SQ
- 140 ounce double stacked magnets
- 50 mil polypropylene talc filled cone (Talc helps to control flex in the cone body, this leads to a more accurate reproduction of the music material.
- High excursion 1.1″ wide x .70″ tall polyester foam surround, extremely flexible and very linear
- heavy duty heavy duty cast aluminum frame for less frame flex
- Hyper-extended pole piece. Creates a more linear magnetic field
- 1″ vented pole piece for maximum thermal efficiency
- 700 watt RMS power handling
This subwoofer is manufactured in our Jupiter FL factory.
Category: Procast Series
There are no reviews yet.