- 12″ Polypropylene cone and dust cover
- 3″ Kapton voice coil with a 1.25″ winding length. Nomex reinforced collar for superior heat insulation
- 8” flat-spider suspension
- 140 ounce double stacked magnets and 600 watt power handling. Proudly made in the USA!
- 50 mil polypropylene talc filled cone (Talc helps to control flex in the cone body, this leads to a more accurate reproduction of the music material.
- High excursion 1.1″ wide x .70″ tall polyester foam surround, extremely flexible and very linear
- Heavy duty cast aluminum frame for less frame flex
- 140 ounce double-stacked magnets surrounded by a rubber boot
- Hyper-extended pole piece. Creates a more linear magnetic field
- Nomex 8″ flat spider provides symmetrical control of the voice coil throughout its excursion thus improving SQ
- 1″ vented pole piece for maximum thermal efficiency
Category: Procast Series